FFA 233 -> One final update...

Hello~

This will be the last post for Digital Ink and Paint. Before I end the class, might as well update some final progress.

In the last post, I left off with a ruined background. I tried fixing that and the result... hmm?

I moved on by adding shades, starting from the characters till the sky. And I kept on adding and adding. I don't know why, but I feel like I focused more on the character tho...


STORY TIME!
There once was an era where technology shouldn't be too advance. During that time, a young inventor managed to complete her droid which looks like a real human. This news reached the authority and ordered that she needs to be arrested. So she ran away along with her android, making sure they can blend in well.


Oh well... Here's a progress video since the beginning of the work, 4 weeks ago.



With that video uploaded, that concludes this class. It was a nice class, learning new skills and tricks regarding digital art. May I find it useful for the future.

HumairaFH

Comments