This week we study perspectives.
I'm not so sure how to explain this, but yeah, we study on perspective on drawings. There are three types of perspectives.
Perspectives are important in drawing so that our art won't look distorted and such. It also helps by giving our drawing the depth it needs so that it won't look flat.
![]() |
| Not really the perspective I meant ^^; |
I'm not so sure how to explain this, but yeah, we study on perspective on drawings. There are three types of perspectives.
ONE-POINT PERSPECTIVE
TWO POINT PERSPECTIVES
THREE POINT PERSPECTIVES
So yeah, doesn't seem difficult, right? Right?
Welp, let's move on to our class exercise then. Drawing according to the reference perspective we received in just 30 minutes... (please save me...)
Let's move on, shall we?
Exercise
One point perspective:::
![]() |
| Here's the reference |
![]() |
| And here's my version ^^; |
Two Point Perspectives
![]() |
| Would you look at that nice house |
![]() |
| My version: still nice, I guess |
Three-Point Perspectives
![]() |
| This icon is magnificent |
![]() |
| Look at those lines... |
Perspectives are important in drawing so that our art won't look distorted and such. It also helps by giving our drawing the depth it needs so that it won't look flat.
A bit more practice and I should be fine. :)
Now, for our final project...
HumairaFH










Comments
Post a Comment