Alright, guys, we have entered final project mode, difficulty level high. Muahahaha
No kidding tho, we have already received our final task. Just forgot to post it last week... ^^;
So, what's our final task for Digital Ink and Paint? Drum roll please~
Might as well give it a try tho...
Let's start by searching for references, shall we?
Alright then. Let's begin.
No kidding tho, we have already received our final task. Just forgot to post it last week... ^^;
So, what's our final task for Digital Ink and Paint? Drum roll please~
STEAMPUNK!!!
That's right, our final task has something to do with that theme; Steampunk. There are two options, steampunk based character, or steampunk scene.And to be honest, I'm not so sure which to pick yet... But I decided to start with steampunk character first since I'm more comfortable in designing character. Shouldn't be too hard, right?
That is until I know what is steampunk fashion...
![]() |
| I can do this, right??? |
Might as well give it a try tho...
Let's start by searching for references, shall we?
![]() |
| look at all those gears... |
Well, I think I have a glimpse of idea on what to do now.
![]() |
| And I'm gonna use this as it's base, I guess... |
Alright then. Let's begin.



Comments
Post a Comment