FFA 233-> FINAL PROJECT UPDATE!!! (Week 10)

And, I'm back! ^^;

3-4 weeks till submission and boy, am I struggling right now? Haha

Oh well, let me update what's new regarding my final project now, shall I?


Now, a photo of San Fransokyo (Yes, a reference from Big Hero 6 cuz I love that movie) as the base. The fisheye perspective is interesting, isn't it? The lecturer chose this perspective for me... A new challenge for me since I've always wanted to try this perspectives tho.

Photo imposed skill is still... meh, so I firstly just trace the background with my own touch. So far?

What is this???

I used both Paint Tool Sai and Photoshop for this project, (mostly Sai since it has nice brushes, no offense Photoshop) and as you can see, the perspective is way off compared to the reference... ^^;

The lecturer told me to fix the perspective and try to detail the color of choice. My friend recommend me to put in gears on the building, making it a steampunk scene. So either I stay with steampunk characters or challenge myself with doing a steampunk background as well...

Well, let's search for steampunk gears references first,

That's a lot of gears...
Well, time to continue my work~
HumairaFH

Comments