Hello!
We're back to another weekly update of Mechanic of Motion class activity! Hooray!
Our new task is to create a character. For this, our lecturer will hold a box which contained a few cards with characteristic written on it. Pull one out and act it out.
This activity is great for us to explore more characteristics and habits that exist in reality so that we can apply it to the character that we will create. It can be quite a challenge if you have no clue how to act out a certain characteristic, huh?
Anyway, let's move on. Time to pick a card.
We're back to another weekly update of Mechanic of Motion class activity! Hooray!
Our new task is to create a character. For this, our lecturer will hold a box which contained a few cards with characteristic written on it. Pull one out and act it out.
This activity is great for us to explore more characteristics and habits that exist in reality so that we can apply it to the character that we will create. It can be quite a challenge if you have no clue how to act out a certain characteristic, huh?
Anyway, let's move on. Time to pick a card.
The type of character I got is Person at a Crossroad; A person who has to make an important decision in life.
I had no idea how to do this, to be honest... But I tried anyway...
I decided to use an experience of mine before I entered this course; this faculty. I originally received an interview letter from another faculty, but I still want to enroll here. Luckily, thanks to my mother, I managed to receive an interview letter from this faculty. Love you, mother. <3
The time limit is 1 minute and must exceed at least 50 seconds. But, I have to say sorry to my lecturer tho for only making it through 46 seconds only. I've tried...
Oh well, until next week for our last class activity before moving to final.
HumairaFH
Comments
Post a Comment