FFA233 - Mid-sem Break Assignment:: Vector Poster Tracing! (+ Video)

Hey there!
It's been one quiet week. Well that's because I was working on a few two week assignments (also it was mid-sem break last week). One of it, obviously, is for this class.

Our assignment for mid-sem break was to trace a poster or any image using adobe illustrator.

First, we search for a few images. Then, we show it to our lecturer. She will choose from one of it. What she chose for me? Well,


This is how my folder with images of my choice looks like.
And this is what she chose for me...

Well, I'm always up for a challenge, so I'm ready to test some of Adobe Illustrator's feature, despite rarely using it.

Here, I insert a speed progress video of what I did.


And here's the final result...



To be honest, I am not satisfied with this. I tried my best to copy it. But at the same time, I feel bad about copying someone else's artwork (in this case, official artwork), causing me to leave major details behind.

I know I'm not being a good student with this attitude. But when I tried to fix it back, my adobe illustrator refuse to start.

So, I'm sorry...
HumairaFH


Comments